Saturday, August 31, 2013

We did it!

Hi dear readers!

I just checked in quickly to the blog, and found that we have had 144 pageviews today.  We broke the Century barrier! In fact, we scored a gross, whatever that is!

Thanks everyone!  Must admit, I'm a little surprised, as what I have posted today was a story about Dick Van Dyke, and a correction!

However, it inspires me to continue.  As always, I would love to have comments and followers.

As Labor Day weekend begins, Suzi Weissman's excellent "Beneath The Surface" on KPFK radio has a good interview with a Palestinian Professor of Politics about Syria (he thinks the poison gas was likely launched by the Syrian opposition, presumably to provoke an American attack on the regime.  I think that makes a lot of sense.)

But especially, Suzi covers the Fast Food Walkouts, which seem to be working in terms of raising public awareness - a fascinating discussion, which you can listen to - anywhere in the world - by clicking here.

Peace and Love, all, and thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment