Friday, July 11, 2014

Let Sleeping Blogs... Tell The Truth?

Greetings all, and happy July!

I'm finally back up to normal(ish) speed, and ready to do a spot o' bloggin'!

And it's amazing what I find when I get back - although I haven't posted anything since I pointed you to Senator Elizabeth Warren and economist Thomas Piketty at the end of May, we're still being read - by 13 people today and 26 people on Sunday!  Thanks, folks!

The latest crime by our corrupt "Supreme Court", is the Hobby Lobby case - here's what Tom Tomorrow thinks:


I had made a resolution to try to focus on material that pertains to my own pet subject - "The War On The 60s", rather than placing before you the kind of glorious tit-bits (no pun intended) that I think you would enjoy.  And today I find, by the random wisdom of Google's "next blog" facility, a highly entertaining Blog by the name of "Eric's Thoughts"

Eric covers a lot of the same kind of ground that has so delightfully distracted us in the past - although he doesn't post very often, either!  So I may leave him to supply with the general stuff from now on - famous last words!

Eric's Blog led me to this other Debunker-of-BS - a cool Blog called "Ape, not Monkey".  "Ape, not Monkey" has an amazing graphic - more like a chart - of the waste and lunacy of the TSA Security process. (I can't figure out how to make it legible here, but if you the follow this link and scroll down, it's the fourth item).

Another snippet about the TSA - you'll be pleased to know that for a fee of about $200, you can have yourself background-checked and receive a piece of paper that allows you to skip the whole nonsensical, "show-us-your-smelly-socks", "we'll take that nail-clipper, sir" Airport procedure. Now don't you think those astonishingly-brilliant, infinitely-funded, ruthless hordes of terrorists in all the "Al Quaeda-linked" boogey-organizations who spend every waking minute trying to find a Freedom the NSA have not already taken away from us, might be paying attention to that?  

Gawd 'Elp Us!



More soon, folks - be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment