Saturday, March 23, 2013

Glamour


I decided to revert to the British spelling of Glamour – it looks better!



This charming picture comes from a sweet Blog run by our new friend in the cool (60s!) town of Jerome, Arizona. Julie runs a wonderful store specializing in Kaleidoscopes. Not the toys you remember from back... then, although they have some of those, but glorious futuristic machinesthat make amazing images from something, anything, and nothing. Endless, beautiful entertainment and no cable fees!

Julie describes her Blog as “sort of a diary of my natural dyeing endeavors” - it's lovely, friendly, and you home creatives will eat it up!

Much more - glamorous and otherwise - soon....

1 comment:

  1. You are sweet to mention me Richard!
    One correction. I only work at there, I'm not one of the owners.
    Nellie Bly IS an amazing store. It draws out the inner child in almost everyone, putting smiles on their faces and laughter in their voices.

    ReplyDelete